Sustained global partnerships integrating research, education and clinical experiences
As we work to build deep and sustainable global partnerships that integrate research, education, and clinical experiences, we’re enthusiastically preparing students to embrace the challenges and opportunities of our global community.
Resources at UVA and beyond
- UVA International Studies Office
- UVA Center for Global Health - opportunities for interdisciplinary collaboration on global issues. Current projects offer student experiences in Rwanda, South Africa, Guatemala, and Uganda.
- UVA Global
- UVA Center for International Studies (CIS)
- Nursing Students Without Borders
- The Consortium of Universities for Global Health (CUGH) builds collaborations among interdisciplinary university global health programs across education, research and service. Dedicated to creating equity and reducing health disparities, the consortium promotes long-term partnerships among universities in resource-rich and resource-poor countries, developing human capital and strengthening institutions.