Visit the UVA School of Nursing
- Info sessions about UVA Nursing's undergraduate and graduate programs are held throughout the year, and 30-minute student-led tours of the School of Nursing are given by appointment on weekdays during the academic year (September to April).
- To make an appointment for a tour of the School of Nursing, please contact the Office of Admissions & Student Services at (434) 924-0141.
- During the summer (May through August), please email our Assistant Director for Undergraduate Admissions, Austin Stajduhar, for a personal tour.
- Tours of the UVA grounds run throughout the year and are arranged through the Office of Undergraduate Admission.
From the East via I-64:
Take I-64 West to Exit 118B. Proceed on US 29 North, then take the US 29 North Business exit. Turn right onto Fontaine Avenue after coming off the ramp. Follow the signs to the Medical Center/University Hospital. Continue on US 29 North Business to the traffic light. After the traffic light, you will be on Jefferson Park Avenue. Follow Jefferson Park Avenue as it bears to the right. Follow the signs to the Medical Center/University Hospital. At the traffic light just before the walkway overpass of the Medical Center, turn right on Lane Road. Then turn right on Jeanette Lancaster Way. The Claude Moore Nursing Education Building is the first building on your right and McLeod Hall is the second building on the left.
During the weekday, parking is available to visitors in the Central Grounds Garage (plan on a 15-20 minutes walk to the School of Nursing). Parking fees are charged in all visitor garages. Unfortunately, the School of Nursing cannot provide parking validation.
Parking in the McLeod parking garage is open and free after 5pm daily, and on weekends.
Guest spots near the School of Nursing are available to visitors if arranged by a member of the School of Nursing community in advance. For more information, please contact Deirdre Vandross.
All other parking in the UVA Health System is by registered permit only; ticketing and towing are strictly enforced. There is no parking in front of the Claude Moore Nursing Education Building or McLeod Hall.
Enrolled students may purchase student permits which allow parking in the lots next to University Hall.
- UVA Parking and Transportation
1101 Millmont Street
PO Box 400000
Charlottesville, VA 22904