- You have a BSN or MSN and want to take a course on a non-degree basis (non-degree seeking student status)
- You want to do post-doctoral work in nursing (post-doctoral fellowships)
Fee Waiver Information
Applicants to the graduate programs who believe they may qualify for an application fee waiver should review the application fee waiver information.
- BSN: November 1 (Early Action deadline) or January 1 (Regular Decision deadline)
- RN to BSN and undergraduate transfer: March 1
- CNL master’s entry to nursing: October 1
- MSN (except CNL master’s entry), post-master’s certificate, and DNP: December 1
- PhD in Nursing: December 15
Notice of Non-Discrimination and Equal Opportunity
Please see the University of Virginia's Notice of Non-Discrimination and Equal Opportunity for a listing of appropriate resources as well as contacts for staff, students and others.