Student-led tours for prospective UVA nursing students are available Monday through Friday, September to April, and begin at 12:15 PM in the first-floor lobby of Claude Moore Nursing Education Building. Summertime tours are available by appointment only. For all tour requests, please contact Kristina Davis.
Additionally, prospective undergraduate students are encouraged to join a tour of the University, organized through UVA's Office of Undergraduate Admission.
We host a variety of information sessions throughout the year for students to learn more about our degrees, admissions requirements, and financial aid. Undergraduate sessions are held in McLeod Auditorium; graduate sessions take place in the Claude Moore Nursing Education Building.
Parking is free after 5 p.m. on weekdays or all day weekends in McLeod Hall garage, and we encourage visitors to park there. UVA Medical Center garage is for patient parking only. Paid parking also is available at the Central Grounds Visitors Parking Garage, a 15-20 minute to walk to the School of Nursing.
BSN Info Session
- None scheduled at this time
Internal Transfer Info Sessions
- Monday, November 11, 2019, 4:00 p.m., CMNEB 1127 RSVP Here
RN to BSN Info Session
- Tuesday, October 29, 2019, 12:00 p.m., VIA Skype RSVP Here
- Thursday, November 21, 2019, 8:00 p.m., VIA Skype RSVP Here
Clinical Nurse Leader (CNL) Info Session
- Wednesday, November 13, 2019, 6 p.m., Claude Moore Nursing Education Building RSVP Here
MSN & DNP Info Session
- Monday, November 18, 2019, 6 p.m., Claude Moore Nursing Education Building RSVP Here
PhD Info Session
- Please reach out to the Director of the PhD program, Kathryn Laughon, directly with questions.