Clinical Updates from the Experts
Realistic Goals of Care for Moral Distress
Beth Epstein, PhD, RN, HEC-C, FAAN
Professor of Nursing,
Associate Dean for Academic Programs
UVA School of Nursing
Time: 4-5 PM (Eastern Time)
Date: April 20, 2023
Location: find us in Zoom.
Through participation in this session, participants will:
- Connect moral distress and moral residue to healthcare professional practice and organizational moral community
- Describe two measures of moral distress
- Compare two interventions for moral distress
Nurses, Physician Assistants, Physicians, Students, and Researchers.
- 1.0 AAPA Category 1 CME Credits
- 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- 1.0 Contact Hours
- 1.0 IPCE Credits
- 1.0 Hours of Participation
For more information, see Beth Epstein - Goals of Care for Moral Distress information.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.