Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP)
Preparing students to be advanced practice nurses providing front-line care to children as clinicians, educators and researchers
- Full- and part-time programs available
- 21 months (FT) or 33 months (PT) to degree
- More than 600 clinical hours
- Graduates eligible for the PNP certification exam administered by either the Pediatric Nurses Certification Board or the American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Application deadline: Nov. 1 for entry the following fall
(notification by Feb. 1)
Already started an application? Please log in here.
Need more information? Please select any of the tabs below to learn more about a particular topic.