Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing (PhD)
With the need for nursing academics and researchers never greater, UVA's PhD program offers an exceptional route for the next generation of nurse scientists and scholars
- 49 credits beyond a master's degree
- Exceptional development in grant and scholarly writing and conference presentations
- BSN to PhD program track
- Full two-year scholarships for admitted students
- Graduates eligible for loan forgiveness programs if they pursue careers in academia
- Application deadline: Dec. 15 (for entry the following fall)
Already started an application? Log in here.
Need more information? Please select any of the tabs below to learn more about a particular topic.