Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP)
Small patients. Great challenges.
- Full- and part-time programs available
- 21 months (FT) or 33 months (PT) to degree
- More than 600 clinical hours
- Mentoring at #1 Virginia hospital UVA Medical Center (US News, `17)
- Graduates eligible for the NNP certification exam administered by the National Certification Corporation
- Application deadline: Jan. 6 for entry the following fall
(tentative notification date: Feb. 17)
Already started an application? Please log in here.
Need more information? Please select any of the tabs below to learn more about a particular topic.
The information contained on this website is for informational purposes only. The Undergraduate Record and Graduate Record represent the official repository for academic program requirements.