Doctor of Nursing Practice: Post-Baccalaureate (BSN to DNP Pathway)
The BSN to DNP pathway offers a course for nurses with a BSN or generalist MSN degree to achieve the highest level of nursing practice, and all the personal, financial and professional benefits a doctoral degree confers.
- A path for BSN graduates to complete MSN coursework and progress seamlessly to a DNP
- Designed for nurses seeking educational preparation for national specialty certification and to earn their DNP
- Small, intimate classes with world-class faculty
- More than 1,000 clinical hours
- The opportunity to complete a final scholarly project
- Application deadline: Nov. 1 for entry the following fall (notification by Feb. 1)
Already started an application? Please log in here.
Need more information? Please select any of the tabs below to learn more about a particular topic.