To our UVA Health colleagues:
It has been a cold, frustrating, difficult year. But there's so much we wish to say to you, including: we see you. We value you. We are grateful for you. You are not - and never will be - forgotten.
This Valentine's Day, and across the last near-year, we have been continually inspired by your care, loyalty, work ethic, and steadiness that has never wavered, even if sometimes it feels like the world has.
Please be well. Know that we care about you. We hope you will lean on us and the Compassionate Care Initiative for support. We couldn't be more proud of and grateful for you.
You make UVA Health work. Happy Valentine's Day, with immense gratitude.
- Learn about Wisdom and Wellbeing
- Explore CCI resources (webinars, podcasts, guided practices)
- Learn about Stress First Aid
- Explore CCI's live virtual drop-in classes
- Join a monthly visit with Kenny the therapy dog