DNP: Post-BSN Pathway
The BSN to DNP pathway offers a degree plan for nurses with a BSN or generalist MSN degree to achieve the highest level of nursing practice, and all the personal, financial and professional benefits a doctoral degree confers.
- Students meet in person 1-2X/per week while enrolled in the MSN portion, and 1x/month for the DNP portion of the program, with the balance of learning completed online
- Full- and part-time programs available
- More than 1,000 practicum hours
- A path for BSN graduates to complete MSN coursework and progress seamlessly to a DNP
- 2 + 2 years for the standard plan of study, or a 3-year accelerated plan with approval from the program director
- Application deadline: December 1 for entry the following fall
Who should apply?
The BSN to DNP pathway is designed for nurses seeking educational preparation for national specialty certification as an advanced practice registered nurse (APRN) and to progress seamlessly to earn the DNP degree.