Workplace Violence Against Healthcare Workers and Reporting
Ha Do Byon, PhD, MS, MPH, RN
Assistant Professor of Nursing
Clinical Nurse Leader Program Co-Director
Date: Thursday, February 16, 2023
Time: 4-5 PM (Eastern Time)
A live, virtual presentation. Find us in Zoom: click here for the Zoom link.
Through participation in this session, participants will:
- Describe the extent of Type 2 client-on-worker workplace violence against nurses.
- Identify risk factors and prevention strategies for Type 2 workplace violence.
- Articulate the barriers to workplace violence reporting.
- 1.0 AAPA Category 1 CME Credits
- 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM
- 1.0 Contact Hours
- 1.0 Hours of Participation
- 1.0 IPCE Credits
Target Audience: Nurses, Physicians, Physician Assistants, Students, and Researchers
For more information, see the Ha Do Byon, PhD, RN - Workplace Violence flyer.