Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Preparing nurses interested in advanced practice roles to promote and maintain health and to prevent, detect and treat acute and chronic mental illness in adults across a variety of settings
- Time to degree is 20 months (FT) or 32 months (PT)
- 49 credits (18 to 31 credits for post-master’s certificate, 12 to 21 months, depending on specialization)
- Graduates eligible for ANCC certification exam for the Psych Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- More than 500 precepted clinical hours
- Application deadline: Nov. 1 for entry the following fall
(notification by Feb. 1)
Already started an application? Please log in here.
Need more information? Please select any of the tabs below to learn more about a particular topic.