Doctor of Nursing Practice (post-MSN)
The DNP charts a course for nurses with a speciality MSN to achieve the highest level of nursing practice, and all the personal, financial and professional benefits a doctoral degree confers.
- Full- and part-time programs available
- 21 months to degree (FT), 39 credits beyond an MSN
- The opportunity to complete a final scholarly project
- Some classes available online, others offered in executive format (1x/month, 2x/semester)
- Application deadline: Nov. 1 for entry the following fall (notification by Feb. 1)
Already started an application? Please log in here.
Need more information? Please select any of the tabs below to learn more about a particular topic.