Doctor of Nursing Practice (post-MSN)
The DNP charts a course for nurses with a speciality MSN to achieve the highest level of nursing practice, and all the personal, financial and professional benefits a doctoral degree confers.
- Full- and part-time programs available
- 21 months to degree (FT), 39 credits beyond an MSN
- The opportunity to complete a final scholarly project
- Some classes available online, others offered in executive format (1x/month, 2x/semester)
- Application deadline: Nov. 1 for entry the following fall (notification by Feb. 1)
Already started an application? Log in here.
Need more information? Please select any of the tabs below to learn more about a particular topic.