Trends, Issues, and Emerging Therapies
Dates: Sept. 15-16, 2023 - Join us for one or both days!
- Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM
A focus on psychopharmacology.
- Saturday, 7:30 AM - 3:45 PM
Location: UVA Fontaine Research Park, 560 Ray C. Hunt Dr., Charlottesville, VA
Target audience: Nurses, Advanced Practice Nurses, Physician Assistants, Physicians
Agenda and Presentation Slides
All presentation slides are password-protected, and the password is included in email sent to all those who are registered for the course.
This two-day conference highlights current evidence-based trends, issues, and newly emerging therapies for the management of common conditions in pediatric care. The team of professionals providing pediatric care will extend their knowledge in order to improve care delivery and outcomes for this population in both specialized settings as well as across the continuum of care.
- Day 1 -- Friday for a full day of child and adolescent psychopharmacology
- Day 2 -- Saturday for sessions on antibiotic stewardship, antivirals, GI, headache, immunizations, monoclonal antibodies, and pharmacogenetics.
- 13.75 AAPA Category 1 CME Credits
- 13.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- 13.75 Contact Hours
- 13.75 Hours of Participation
- 13.75 IPCE Credits