Immunizations and Travel Health
Kathryn B. Reid, PhD, RN, APRN, FNP-BC, CNL,
School of Nursing Associate Professor,
Director, School of Nursing Continuing Education
Date: October 20, 2022
Time: 4-5 PM
Location: McLeod Hall #5060 or by Zoom
This session will help participants:
- Identify key resources needed to assess health-related travel risks.
- Assess and mitigate health-related travel risks based on the travel itinerary.
- Provide travel-related health education and health promotion for international travelers.
All are welcome to attend.
- 1.0 AAPA Category 1 CME Credits
- 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- 1.0 Contact Hours
- 1.0 IPCE Credits
- 1.0 Hours of Participation
Zoom meeting information:
Meeting ID: 931 8660 1251
Provided by the University of Virginia School of Medicine and School of Nursing, a Joint Accreditation Provider.