Virginia’s Healthcare Workforce Trends: A Solution-Based Dialogue
Clinical Updates from the Experts: A School of Nursing Clinical Series
Shelly Smith, PhD, DNP, APRN-BC, FAAN, FNAP
UVA School of Nursing Professor of Nursing, Advanced Practice Program Director for the MSN Program, Interim Associate Dean for Academic Programs
Date: November 16, 2023
Time: 4-5 PM
Location: join via Zoom!
Upon completion of this learning activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe trends in Virginia’s healthcare workforce
- Compare potential solutions to address workforce challenges
- Explain the role of policy-based solutions
- 1.0 AAPA Category 1 CME Credits
- 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- 1.0 Contact Hours
- 1.0 IPCE Credits
- 1.0 Hours of Participation
For more information , see Smith - Virginia's Healthcare Workforce Trends information.
Questions? Write us at email@example.com.