Understanding and Preventing Teen Dating Violence in the United States
Katrina Debnam, PhD, MPH
Associate Professor of Nursing, UVA School of Nursing;
Associate Professor, UVA School of Education and Human Development
Date: October 19, 2023
Time: 4-5 PM (Eastern)
Through participation in this session, participants will:
- Define and characterize forms of teen dating violence
- Describe the prevalence of teen dating violence across demographic groups
- Describe structural factors that contribute to teen dating violence prevalence
- 1.0 AAPA Category 1 CME Credits
- 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- 1.0 Contact Hours
- 1.0 IPCE Credits
- 1.0 Hours of Participation
Target Audience: Nurses, Physician Assistants, Physicians, Students, and Researchers.
For more information, see: Understanding and Preventing Teen Dating Violence - presentation information.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
Provided by the University of Virginia School of Medicine and School of Nursing.