Musculoskeletal Diagnostic Imaging
Case Studies with Review of Common Injuries
Michael T. Perry, MD, Assistant Professor, UVA Department of Radiology and Medical Imaging, will lead interactive sessions on:
- Application of a systematic approach to evaluating common injuries and fractures
- Review of indications for need of advanced imaging
- Case-based review of common musculoskeletal injuries
Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2020
Time: 12:30-4:30 PM, Registration 12-12:30.
Location: Pinn Hall Auditorium, UVA Health System, Charlottesville, VA
- 3.5 Contact Hours
- 3.5 Hours of Participation
- Health Professionals $75; $95 after 5/6/2020
- Students $40; $60 after 5/6/2020
For more information, see the 2020 Musculoskeletal Diagnostic Imaging Conference Brochure.