Date: March 27, 2021
Time: 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM
- Nondurable Mechanical Circulatory Support
- COVID-19 and Heart Failure
- HF Pharmacology: New Therapies and Unique Mechanisms of Action
- Valve Procedure: New Therapies and Clinical Trials
- End of Life Concerns in Heart Failure: Patents, Families, and Staff
- 6.0 Contact Hours
- 6.0 Hours of Participation
Syllabus and slides for download
Please download course material prior to the start of the symposium.
Additional presentation material will be added the week of March 22nd. Those registered for the symposium will receive by email the password to open all material.