Realistic Goals of Care for Moral Distress - Beth Epstein, PhD, RN, HEC-C, FAAN
April 20, 2023 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Organized By: Hanson, Linda L. (llh3x)
UVA School of Nursing Clinical Updates from the Experts
Beth Epstein, PhD, RN, HEC-C, FAAN
Professor of Nursing and Associate Dean for Academic Programs, UVA School of Nursing
Find us in Zoom!
Through participation in this session, participants will:
1. Connect moral distress and moral residue to healthcare professional practice and organizational moral community
2. Describe two measures of moral distress
3. Compare two interventions for moral distress
Target Audience: Nurses, Physician Assistants, Physicians, Students, Researchers
Clinical Updates from the Experts Series Description:
Through participation in the Clinical Updates for APPs, clinicians will increase knowledge of available research evidence to optimize patient outcomes, describe strategies for translating current evidence to practice settings, and identify gaps in the current clinical knowledge base that, through new research, could be addressed to improve population health.
- 1.0 AAPA Category 1 CME Credits
- 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- 1.0 Contact Hours
- 1.0 IPCE Credits
- 1.0 Hours of Participation
Provided by the University of Virginia School of Medicine and School of Nursing.