Doctor of Nursing Practice: Post-BSN Pathway
The BSN to DNP pathway offers a course for nurses with a BSN or generalist MSN degree to achieve the highest level of nursing practice, and all the personal, financial and professional benefits a doctoral degree confers.
- Full- and part-time programs available
- More than 1,000 DNP practicum hours
- A path for BSN graduates to complete MSN coursework and progress seamlessly to a DNP.
- 2 + 2 years for the standard plan of study, or a 3-year accelerated plan with approval from the program director
- Application deadline: December 1 for entry the following fall
Who should apply?
The post-baccalaureate pathway is designed for nurses seeking educational preparation for national specialty certification as an advanced practice registered nurse (APRN) and to progress seamlessly to earn the DNP degree.