- Enrollment: 810 students (*not official until 10-15-14)
- 417 undergraduate students
- 393 graduate students
- Tuition: $13,162 (in-state); $42,348 (out-of-state)
- Faculty: 120 total
- 50 full-time
- 70 part-time
- 26 American Academy of Nursing Fellows
- 9 fellows from other academies
- 12 endowed professorships
- Alumni: 10,625 alumni practicing in all 50 states, DC, PR, and 25 countries around the world
- Research: 4 research centers
- Programs of Study
- facts_page_online [PDF]
Ranked Among the Best
School of Nursing
University of Virginia School of Nursing stands proudly among the very best, and is ranked among the top 2% of nursing schools in the nation by US News and World Report. Our Psych-Mental Health program is a leader among its peers, currently ranked #8 by US News, while the school's Family Nurse Practitioner graduate program is ranked #21.
University of Virginia
NCLEX Pass Rates
The BSN and CNL programs include preparation for the NCLEX-RN exam (National Council Licensure Exam for Registered Nurses). Click here to see our graduates' NCLEX pass rates for the past five years.
Note: chart reflects pass rates for first-time test takers (may include graduates from prior years who elected to take the NCLEX one year or longer after graduation).
National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN)
Click here for the latest NCLEX pass rates reported by the NCSBN.